Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baby Teething Biscuits

This is possibly the easiest recipe ever, plus it uses up some of that baby oatmeal that I can't seem to get Ada to eat anymore of. I also love that they're dirt cheap! I found the recipe here, where I find a lot of my baby food info. She loves these almost as much as graham crackers which is saying something (as you can see by the crumbs in her eyebrows)!
Ingredients:
1 C flour
1 C baby oatmeal
1 C juice (I used apple)

Step 1: Mix the three ingredients until well combined. If you need to, add some extra flour so that the consistency isn't crazy sticky.

Step 2: Roll the dough out until it's about 1/4" thick or a little thinner. You can cut out shapes, or do what I did the second time around and use a pizza cutter to quickly cut a bunch of rectangles. It saves a lot of time, and she could care less.

Step 3: Place your biscuits on a greased baking pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.

Note: Put extra biscuits in the freezer that you little one won't be able to eat within 4-5 days. Just pop out a  couple when you run out, put them in a ziploc on the counter and they'll be ready to eat in about an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment