Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! I'll be the first to admit that I love holidays, Halloween included. Unfortunately, this Halloween we didn't really have an excuse to dress up since nobody was having a party, and Ada's too young to go trick or treating. That didn't stop me from decorating, or making Ada dress up! I included pictures of some of the Halloween decorations that I've made.

This Halloween quilt is new this year (thanks mom!). I just finished the top today, so we can't actually use it just yet, but it's still pretty cute!
 This is my jack-o-lantern wall hanging, it's one of my favorites!
 Last year Brian and I didn't have a candy bowl, so we covered this nasty old wicker basket with festive fabric! Yum! (I haven't eaten any of this batch of candy, go me!)
 Here's my adorable husband with grumpy pumpkin Ada.
 Check out that double chin, looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment