Monday, October 10, 2011

New Sewing Table!!!

My sewing/crafting area got a major upgrade this weekend. My parents bought me this amazing sewing machine table, which they offered to me five years ago and it's taken me until now to go online and order it. Wow, that's pretty lazy and ungrateful of me, sorry mom and dad! So I really should have gotten it a long time ago because it is amazing! It's big, but not too big, it can fit my serger on it as well.. This is great because my serger was previously located on a discusting garage sale card table. Quite the improvement! Also pictured is the sweet cutting/ironing table my husband made for me. Am I a lucky girl or what?!




I love how nice and organized it is right now, it's so clean and welcoming looking. It makes me want to do some serious sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment