Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 6

Belch, this week was pretty bad, not only did I not really follow my goals, I gained weight. Surprisingly enough I'm more motivated than ever! It's been six weeks since Ada was born, so I can start doing real workouts. I started a pilates class with my friend Melissa, and am going to start some other workouts as well. Also, I love my new skirt! It's also from Down East Basics, check out some of their great stuff here.

Previous weight: 182.5 lbs 
Current weight: 183.5 lbs 
This week's weight loss: +1 lb
Total weight loss: 29.5 lbs

Last Week's Goals:
1. Drink a glass of water for each soda I have.
Mostly met. This goal is great for me because it's easy and hard at the same time. When you think about it, you think that's a no brainer, but when you love diet coke as much as I do and dislike water, it's actually kind of tricky. Most days I did well and met my goal, but there were others where I didn't.
2. Don't compulsively snack when I'm not even hungry. I'm a social and an emotional eater, so I find myself eating a lot when I'm not even hungry.
Not even close to met. Umm, I ate a lot of candy and cookies this week. It's impossible to not eat candy when it's sitting out in a bowl and I feel entitled because it's so close to Halloween. Also, my wonderful husband made tasty peanut butter blossoms! Yummy!

This Week's Goal:
Complete Week 1 of the Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start video. It's basically 10 minute workouts six days a week. It's harder than it sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment