Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 7

I'm feeling pretty darn good this week. Not only did I meet my goal, I did extra. Also, I didn't eat any Halloween candy even though it's been sitting out all week calling my name. I don't think this week's picture is quite as flattering as last week's picture, but what can you do?


Previous weight: 183.5 lbs 
Current weight: 182 lbs 
This week's weight loss: 1.5 lbs
Total weight loss: 31 lbs


Last Week's Goal:
Complete Week 1 of the Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start video. It's basically 10 minute workouts six days a week. It's harder than it sounds!
   Met - I did all of the six 10 minute workouts for this week, but I also did a couple extras as well as my pilates class. It actually feels good to workout again!

This Week's Goal:
Complete Week 2 of the Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start video. This week it's 20 minute workouts six days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment