Saturday, June 30, 2012

Quick Baked Maple Apple

This is a great sweet treat for those who are trying to watch their calories. I got this recipe from the Biggest Loser, but it's actually really good and easy and you can make it with stuff you have lying around, unlike some of the other BL recipes. This totally satisfies your sweet craving with minimal calories! (Which is important this week because I totally ate way too much of the peanut butter fudge I made last week!)
Ingredients:
1 apple
cinnamon
sugar free maple syrup

Step 1: Cut your apple in half (leave the skin on) and cut out the core with a knife. Place the two halves in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.

Step 2: Drizzle maple syrup on the apple halves and sprinkle with cinnamon. You can eat the apple with a fork, but I just picked it up with my hands and ate it in all it's sticky syrup glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment