Saturday, June 30, 2012

Monthly Weigh In - June and New Hair Color

I haven't posted a weigh in since March, so I thought I should to show that I'm doing my best to maintain my weight.  We went on vacation earlier this month and I went a little crazy and gained some weight, but when we got back home I got back on the wagon and lost it.  I have this bad habit of finding little excuses to overindulge like "Brian had a hard day at work," "I'm on vacation," or "it's 10 o'clock on Wednesday." It's something I'm working on...

On another note, I did something crazy (well, crazy for me) and dyed my hair a dark red, so I figured I'd better post a picture of that. I've never dyed my hair before, except for highlights, so this is totally new for me. Brian loves it (he apparently has a thing for redheads) and I think I like it. I can't decide if I don't love it because of the color or because I don't like the length my hair is right now. I want to go cut my hair so bad it's physically painful for me, but I'm pushing through. Someday I will have hair long enough to put in a ponytail!

Previous Weight: 145 lbs
Current Weight: 144 lbs
Monthly Weight Loss: 1 lb
Total Weight Loss: 69 lbs

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being on Maintenance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It feels really good to be here! It's been a lot of hard work, but it's worth it!

      Delete
  2. Best hair salon near me I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete