Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Homemade Orange Julius

My mom used to make this orange julius recipe for us all the time as kids, and it really hits the spot on a hot day. It is 102 degrees here today, and humid to boot, so I decided to make some. It's sweet and refreshing, like a creamcicle smoothy. This recipe is also great because most likely you already have everything on hand!
Ingredients:
6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
1 C milk
1 C wather
1/2 C sugar
1 t vanilla
10-12 ice cubes

Step 1: Throw everything into a blender. Blend it.

Step 2: Enjoy! Put it in come cute cups with funny straws. I attempted to do this, and this was the best I could do, coke glasses and simple bendy straws. Presentation is not my strong suit; I'm no Martha, sigh. This recipe makes about 6 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment