Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I love Christmas! Decorating the house every year is one of my favorite things. Here are some of the decorations we have up around our house.
I love this wall hanging, the felt and chunky embroidery thread give it a fun and funky feel. Plus, I got it for free since my mom had an extra set!
This simple table runner looks cute and was a piece of cake to make.
Oh Christmas Tree!
I love this santa quilt because you can actually put thing in the bag! I think this will be mega fun for Ada in a couple years.
Who doesn't love Willow Tree figurines? It makes for a very sweet and simple nativity scene. You can also see some stockings hanging off to the side. We made them last year out of scrap fabric; they're a little shotty since we made it up as we went, but we got the stocking hangers at Kohls for dirt cheap!
The lamp posts and wreath were decorations at Brian and I's wedding, oh memories. I got the sleigh bells from an antique store this summer, two sets for $16. A pretty good deal if I do say so myself.

Happy decorating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment