Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 9

This week could have been better. I kind of fell off the exercise wagon and I've made two separate batches of cookies this week. Also, I'm feeling too lazy to post a picture of myself. Maybe I'll add one later, but don't count on it.

Previous weight: 183.5 lbs 
Current weight: 181.5 lbs 
This week's weight loss: 2 lbs
Total weight loss: 31.5 lbs

Last Week's Goals:
1. Complete Week 3 of the Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start video. This week it's 30 minute workouts six days a week.
Not Met. I didn't give up completely however, I did work out twice this week for 30 minutes each time. I'm getting really sick of doing the same workout video over and over again, so I think it might be time to branch out. I'm really enjoying my pilates class, so at least there's that.
2. Portion control...I don't need to eat the same amount of food that my husband does, even though I want to.
Meh, I'm working on it. I'm not really doing a great job on eating healthy. Let's face it, healthy food is gross and it's so much easier and more satisfying to eat pizza. Let's just say that some days are better than others. Take today for instance, I've only eaten two cookies today as opposed to the six I ate yesterday, so I'm considering this a good day...(mmm they're really good cookies by the way, banana chocolate chip!)

This Week's Goals:
1. Exercise three times this week for 20-30 minutes.
2. Portion control - try to keep it reasonable.  

Even though I lost two pound this week, I'm not feeling great about it. I guess I feel like I don't deserve it since I didn't meet my goals, or that it's just some fluke and I've actually gained weight. We'll just have to see what this week will be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment